Energy, Mining And Resources
Dieloiche serves energy investors, operators, and their related service providers by improving performance, reducing risks, leveraging incentive opportunities, and uncovering tax savings. Our practice provides power-system and economic modelling, expert testimony in litigation and administrative proceedings, asset valuation, market-design advice, policy analysis, white papers, and strategy support for businesses and other organizations. We understand the unique tax issues, accounting treatments, and business challenges faced by oil and gas, utility, and alternative energy providers. Our solutions translate into reduced costs, increased profits, and efficient processes.
Our areas of expertise
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning
- Construction Audits
- Internal Audits and Controls
- Energy & Environment Litigation
- Risk Assessments
- Tax Consulting and Compliance
- Energy, Environmental & Climate Policy
- Business Performance Management
- Procurement Strategy
- Power Industry Restructuring
- Power-System Market Design & Analysis
- Pervasive Contractual Disputes and Litigation
Dieloiche mining and resources team offers risk management and broking solutions to clients in the mining and resources industry. The mining and resources industry are renowned for their complex infrastructure and supply chains. This creates a unique set of risk management challenges, which demand specialist partners delivering effective risk solutions.
Our in-depth industry expertise enables us to offer advanced risk management strategies:
- Identifying your key risks.
- Establishing the most effective risk management strategy for your business. This will vary depending on your risk appetite and available capital.
- Getting the best risk transfer solutions through the global insurance markets.
Our strategic advisory services include:
- Procurement Transformation
- Procurement Design & Development
- M&A Services
- Supply Chain Services
- Organizational effectiveness
- Outsourced CFO services, advisory board, and non-executive director participation.
READY TO TAKE YOUR BUSINESS TO THE NEXT LEVEL?
Get in touch with Dieloiche friendly advisors and let us know what we can do to assist.