Media, Technology & Telecommunications
In the ever-changing world of media, technology and telecommunications, organisations face a multitude of trials that requires risk advisors who understand the industry’s unique people and risk challenges. Strategies for growth and business development, smart-sizing operational infrastructure for optimal client services, and planning for a shifting landscape change the cost of doing business.
Dieloiche provides feasibility study, market research, business strategy, performance improvement, risk advisory and tax consulting to media, technology, and telecommunication firms of all sizes, from quickly growing start-ups to JSE listed companies.
Dieloiche experts are vastly well-informed of the intricate accounting methods and unique challenges of the industry. Whether in view of mergers & acquisitions, business valuation, outsourcing, involved in an audit, or filing a complex tax return with SARS or annual return with CIPC – media, technology, and telecommunication turn to Dieloiche for outsourcing, audit, tax, and consulting expertise.
Who we serve
- Telecommunications Companies
- Internet Service Providers
- Data Centres
- Software Resellers
- Communications and Media Firms
- Content Providers
- Hardware and electronics
- Advertising and marketing
Publishing and social media
How we can help
Despite the prevalence of unique exposures, media, technology and telecommunications firms also must have adequate protection against traditional risks such as property, liability, business interruption, crime, environmental etc. Management liabilities and issues associated with employee benefits must also be addressed.
Our experts provide actuarial services and analytics, loss control services, claims advocacy and management, and risk management program design and marketing, and seamless international services.
Our offerings include
- Executive risks
- Organizational effectiveness
- Business interruption and contingent business interruption
- Errors and omissions liability
- Environmental liability
- Collateral review/negotiations
- International network
- Property and casualty
- Cyber liability
- Product liability
- Alternative risk transfer solutions
- Intellectual property risk management
- Merger and acquisition consultancy reps and warranty
- Credit, political risk and terrorism
- Globalization/Strategic sourcing
HUMAN CAPITAL SOLUTIONS
We can help you develop HR programmes to attract and retain the critical talent you need to succeed. We can partner with you to tailor HR programmes to your unique requirements.
Our areas of expertise
- Employee policy and procedure manuals
- Applicant Screening, Interviewing and Placement Services
- Job description services
- Job Evaluation
- HR Mentoring and Training
- Employee Satisfaction Surveys
- HR audits