Secretarial, Governance & Tax Compliance
We are experts in providing comprehensive company secretarial, administrative and corporate services to a range of companies from small start-ups through to entities listed on the JSE. We ensure your company complies with its statutory obligations both on an advisory basis or on an outsourced basis pro-actively and efficiently.
Our team have diverse depth of knowledge and skill set in the corporate secretarial, statutory compliance, and corporate government space. We have a wealth of experience in providing flexible, tailored services to more than 1000 clients throughout South Africa. We are one of the few leading professional service providers able to offer a strategic consultancy services to boards of directors to support them navigate the complex requirements of Companies Act, 2008.
Why outsource your company’s corporate secretarial services?
A chartered secretary acts as an officer of your firm, and will help fulfill a range of duties that ensures your company complies with the regulations stipulated by Company and Intellectual Property Commission (CIPC).
Responsibilities of a Chartered Secretary
- Coordinating the company’s formal decision making and reporting process;
- Formulating meeting agendas with the chairman and /or the chief executive;
- Attending meetings and taking minutes;
- Maintaining minute books;
- Certifying copies of minutes; and
- Ensuring that correct procedures are followed
- Obtaining internal and external agreements to all documentation for circulation to shareholders;
- Coordinating the administration and attending of meetings and taking minutes
- Ensuring that correct procedures are followed
- Maintaining the company’s register of members;
- Assisting with transfers and other matters affecting shareholdings
- Attending to the queries and requests from shareholders.
Share and Capital Issues, Transfers and Restructuring
- Implementation of changes in the structure of the company’s share and loan capital and devising
- Implementing and administering directors’ and employees’ share participation schemes.
Acquisitions and Disposals
- Participating as a key member of the company team to implement corporate acquisitions and disposals;
- Protecting the company’s interests by ensuring the effectiveness of all documentation and that due diligence disclosures enable proper commercial evaluation prior to completion of the transaction.
South Africa Company Registration Service
Whether you’re a foreigner or local who wishes to set up a company in South Africa, a one-stop South Africa corporate service provider, has a friendly and knowledgeable team of South Africa company registration specialists who are able to advise you on how your business can benefit from the extensive range of pro-business policies, grants and tax concessions in South Africa.
Engage our incorporation specialists and start your company with us today.
Our services include:
- Formation and registration of new companies
- Formation, amendments and registration of trusts
- Conversions of close corporations
- iXBRL submissions and CIPC annual returns
- Assistance with memorandum of incorporation
- Corporate compliance matters
- Restructuring of groups or companies
- Director training on the duties and responsibilities of directors
- Corporate governance assessments
- Meeting Management Services
- Ethics consulting
- Statutory consulting
- Board and committee structure reviews
- JSE listings requirements support
GOVERNANCE & COMPLIANCE
Good governance allows companies to control risk. Poor governance results in unmitigated risks and unforeseen consequences. It can be incredibly costly – not just financially, but from a personal perspective as well.
Assessment of key aspects of a firm’s governance practices and executive compensation programme and benchmarking analyses on best-practice approaches.
Corporate Governance for Sustainability
Most of the globe’s largest firms now oversee sustainability at the board level, signifying that sustainability is a new strategic necessity. We help company boards to integrate sustainability at the board level by concentrating on the governance practices that are most effective in driving better sustainability performance. Informed by our radical research on governance for sustainability, we help boards to develop a strategic approach to oversight of the most pertinent sustainability matters.
Our work consists of assisting with the development of board committees and charters, enhancing board composition and skills to facilitate effective sustainability oversight, and advising on incentive schemes linked to key performance indicators.
Sustainability challenges like climate change, water scarcity, crime, pandemics and human rights violations put people, the planet, and the global economy at risk; corporate boards have a critical role to play in driving the solutions we need to tackle these challenges with urgency and at scale.
We help our clients understand which aspects of governance for sustainability are most linked to enhanced sustainability and ultimately financial performance, through our high-quality research and data analytics.
We help clients develop corporate policies that outline a commitment to sustainability and establish key principles and expectations of sustainability performance. With our help, clients can implement effective policies on core business areas including: sustainable development, corporate responsibility, human rights, business ethics, sustainable procurement, and supply chain management.
Analytics Data Governance
With your strategic collaboration we will create a data analytics roadmap to achieving your short- and long-term goals. Improving your data analytics maturity often takes years and must always be maintained through organizational changes.
TAX RISK ADVISORY
Focus on building your business and leave your corporate income tax to us.
In today’s ever-changing tax climate positions, the need for organisations to have their tax planning strategies organized to capitalize on tax credit opportunities, minimize risk, and properly structure your financials. The tax experts at Dieloiche possess a strong tax and legal knowledge and risk-based approach understanding of many unique industry, economic, and regulatory environments that can impact performance. Our tax services professionals collaborate for our clients to proactively identify potential tax planning opportunities.
- Private Individuals
- Corporate Tax Compliance
- VAT and Customs
- Employment Tax
- Public Benefit Organisations (PBOs)
- Tax Risk Management Services
- Tax administration services
- Corporate Tax Consulting
We work with our clients to
- Adopt the best tax strategies to fit your needs
- Increase tax credits
- Reduce cash spend on taxes
- Improve documentation
- Mitigate compliance risks
- Provide peace of mind